Goin' to MEXICO
Our trip is now booked and paid for. Nat and I leave on October 15th. I can't wait. I've never been to Mexico before. Very exciting. Now I have just 45days to lose 15lbs. I wanted to be down lower then that, but that is just an unrealistic goal. I think even 15lbs could be a bit of a stretch. I have lost the same 10lbs over and over and over the last 3 yrs. Time for something new. I can do this. I just need to be a little more comfortable standing beside Nat while we are down there. She is looking pretty good lately. I am getting a little jealous. Man, I even had a dream about her new honey last night. He's pretty hot, I liked him that's for sure. My dream was pretty steamy too. Woke up a little flustered. Hee hee.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home