HOT HOT HOT in the sun
Man, is it ever hot out there. I don't really notice it when I am at work because of the air conditioning but when I get into my car I sure notice. Next car will have airconditioning!!!!!!! And no black interior. I can't help but feel dissapointed about the weather though. It is soooo hot no one can stand it, telling me how lucky I am to be in an air conditioned building at work, but I don't get to enjoy the weather. The only two days off together I have for the month was last week and it was really crappy. NO sun or nothin. As soon as I go back to work the sun comes out. And I only have 3 more days off in the month of August so they damn well better be nice. Or I'm gonna quit and become a beach bum.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home