I GOT A TREADMILL
Yeah, I got a treadmill today. It's not the best, the incline doesn't work, but it makes me run. Now I have absolutely NO excuses when it is raining out. And the best part? It was FREE. That was just awesome. So I have this to use for now until we can afford to get me a new one. I can't wait till it's raining out so I can actually use it. The weather is too beautiful right now. Wouldn't seem right running inside. I have to take advantage of it when I can because next summer I might not be able to enjoy the wonderful BC weather. I might be in Calgary where they get snow on my birthday in August. I cringe thinking about how cold it can be. I remember that kind of cold. Ironman has never moved away from family before so I think it will be an expierence and a half for him. But I'm getting kind of excited.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home