spideysfam

Sunday, June 12, 2005

I love my family-some of it anyway!

Had a good visit with unc and aunt. Went and found them good deal on strawberries, they bought 3 flats to take home and can. Can't wait till I get some of that jam. They brought hamburger down so had some AWESOME burgers on the bbq. After dinner we all went down to the river for a walk, let the dogs swim. Underdog had a blast with the buddydog. I think Underdog was a little sad to say goodbye. Got up at 5am and bullshitted with unc before I had to go to work. Spidey loved having them here. He thinks more of auntie then he does my mom. Auntie will actually spend time with him. He loves it. Won't leave her alone. Still feels weird for me that unc has a girlfriend, but it's good for him. Unc kind of told me he was proud of me and that means soooo much to me. He's impressed and happy that we have what we have, he thinks we have a very nice house. Just hearing him say that makes me emotional. I really care what he thinks, not anybody else. He's impressed with what we have around us and that we seem to be doing pretty well. (looks CAN be decieving) We seem to be doing ok. We are not living in poverty even though it feels like it. I wish my mother could be happy for me like that. Ironman thinks my mom is jealous of me and that's why she is the way she is. She's 58, lives in a mobile home, has no money, she divorced my dad years ago, he was an alcoholic, has a boyfriend now, but he was forced to retire, so that's why they have no money. Me, I'm 25, own a 6 year old house, my car 2 years old, bought brand new, hubby has a truck, we have an awesome marriage. Ironman thinks she is just jealous of the life I have and she would've wanted. I really don't even know if that made any sense at all. Everytime I talk about something we bought or we are thinking of doing, she gets mad at me for. I shouldn't spend money bla bla bla. What really bugs me though is when she tells me how to look after Spidey. HELLO!!!!! I AM HIS MOTHER. And I am damn well better mother then she ever was. I never leave my kid alone so I can go to the bar. If Ironman and I ever divorced, you would not see me bringing home men with my kid in the house. You would never find MAGGOTS in my kitchen!!!!!!!!!