what should i write?????
I read these damn blogs all the time so I thought I would start my own. But guess what???? I don't have a clue what to write. Spidey just went to bed. YIPPEEEE!!!!!! Now I get to drink in peace. Dr. McGillicudys, FRENCH KISS. Yummmy I am gettin a little tipsy!! Ironman just tore apart the bedroom so it would look all nice when my uncle came to visit. He says it wasn't for uncle, but I don't believe him. But now it's done and I didn't have to do it. I had to supervise at the end though cause he brought in the garbage pail, even though there WAS NOT that much garbage in there. I had to make sure nothing was getting thrown out that was important. Which he almost did. The score card from our very first mini golf game together. How could he throw that out? Now he's bugging me about throwing out the ticket stub from the No Doubt concert we went to when we got engaged. How could he? I admit that they are useless pieces of paper, but they have sentimental value. I don't keep everything like that. Just stuff like that, and cards. What's the big deal? You should see his hockey card collection. Takes up half my basement.
We get the mustang on the road soon. Iron man and Spidey are really happy about it. I don't really care, cause I'm not allowed to drive it any way. Per in laws. So it will be fun though. Spidey loves that car soooooo much. Ironman does too, it used to be his dad's. It's pretty, and red. we got to use it at our wedding. But it has been in my(our) garage for a year now and I 'm not allowed to drive it. I guess one day when it is actually Ironman's.
Uncle is coming to visit tomorow. Yeah!!!!!! I love my uncle. And he seems about the only one of my family members to come visit me. Even my own parents have never been to my new house. We've been here over a year. Dad only lives and hour and half away. Mom 4 hours. Nope not once. Oh well, I got good old uncle. He's been a better parent to me then my own. I spent alot of time growing up with him. And it was always just him, divorced before i was born, and none of his own kids. But now I also got an aunt. It took me a little while to get used to that, but she is good for him, and us too. Gives us canning and good jam all the time. Good that uncle is finally getting some, I think it had been a few years for him. They say they are getting married so that's cool. They also have Buddy who is Underdogs best friend. Underdog is our golden lab/chow, hairy hairy hairy hairy hairy hairy hairy beast. He is so hairy our furniture constantly has a fur coat, and I think his hair broke our vacuum. A $1800 friggen vacume only 5 years old and it doesn't work. What's with that? So as I write that hubby is off to prove me wrong and try and fix it. Well why didnt he do that a long time ago????? I should write more stuff in this damn blog about him!!!! he'll do it!!!!! YEAH!!!!!!
Love Shack, Oh LOVE shack baby.................
I love this station, I have heard so many good songs on here tonight. Makes getting drunk kinda fun, gettin to dance around the house, doin a little tidying as we go. MAX TRAX on our starchoice sattilite.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home