Asthma=Fat
Was at the doctor the other day. Having sort of a physical, all my ailments and such. An inventory Dr. C said. He asked me what my top 3 concerns were. My #1 was my weight of course. That has always been an issue with me. And especially the last 7 years that I've been with Ironman. Well he starts going through my file and seeing my complaints and such for the last 7 years. He is starting to conclude that I may have asthma. He started asking my history from when I was a kid. SOOOO, I guess I have had asthma all my life from what he figures. I am now tracking my breathing for the next few weeks to see what is going on. And so from the asthma he figures that is where the weight problem is coming in. Why didn't I know this when I was a kid, then I would have had a valid reason to sit out on gym. I faked so many injuries when I was in school cause I hated gym. I wouldn't even run 50 feet. Then there was the time in grade 9 when i got suspended for smoking in the girls change room, another one of the times I was sitting out from class. Why was I stupid enough to have a smoke in there, I will never know. I was a pretty stupid kid at times. Yeah so this asthma thing. Weird. Just wish I'd known about it sooner. I knew about poor Spidey's since he was 18months. We get to both track our breathing together at night. We each have our own Peak flow meter, so he thinks that is pretty cool.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home