spideysfam

Monday, June 13, 2005

Goals

I have started reading Dr. Phils 'Ultimate weight loss solution' I figured this was a good as place as any to work on the things he states in the book.

My long term goal, is to eventually get to 140-150lbs. That is 70-80lbs.

To get there I will need to exercise at least 5 times a week, eat more fruits and vegetables.

When I lose the weight, I want to feel good about myself. I want my son to be proud of his mommy. I want my hubby to have a hot wife.

I want to be able to run for 5 minutes straight.
I want to be able to fit into my PepeLondon jeans.

Short term goal is to lose 10% of my body weight. So that is 198lbs. 22lbs. That should be achievable, maybe I will shoot for 5% first. That will be 209lbs. 11 lbs, I can do that!!

I had a very good food day yesterday. Awesome water day, I drank my 4L. That is another goal. 4L of water every day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home