Today can't get anyworse!!!!
Oh, this day just won't end will it. First thing this morning I was going to my first pre-natal when I had just left my mother-in-laws, I sped up so I could get into the left hand lane as the right hand lane was ending. I sped up, get in the left lane then notice that there is a guy walking down the road in the other lane. Upon closer inspection I realized it was a cop, I thought there was an accident but nooooo, he had walked out in the road to get me to pull over. Great I thought now I am going to be late. I pull over, roll down the window, and hand him the usual, drivers license and registration. He looks at me, "You should be wearing your seatbelt" me:Um, I am(still buckled while he's talking to me) him:oh, I can't see it because of the tint on your windows, (my window is down) him: You know you were excessive (more then 20 over the limit) He wanders off to write the ticket, comes back with 2. One for speeding, one a warning to have the tint removed from my windows within 7 days.
First, the ticket, he gave me in excessive charge, when he said I was ALMOST going excessive, $196, he didn't write how fast I was going, nor did he get me to sign it, which I believe the not signing it part makes it void Also, how the hell was I supposed to get in the other lane when my lane was ending, it doesn't merge, you have to turn when you get to the end, there was a bunch of cars in the other lane so I couldn't really slowwww down to get over
Second, my widows are NOT that dark. When you look at my car you can see from one side all the way through to what ever is on the other side. I have seen a hell of alot darker then that. I personally think he was just trying to get his quota for the month.
Then I go to drop Spidey off at daycare, I left the car running like I usually do, and somehow one of us locked the door. So now my car is running, I'm gonna be late for work, I have no money for someone to come unlock it, no roadside assistance anymore and no BCAA. Thank goodness the daycare lady had BCAA so she let me use her card for them to come unlock me.
So finally get to work and this lady that I over paid yesterday came in to return the money I had overpaid. So I was going to be over $100. Almost close, I counted my till and was over only $50. What the fuck I over paid someone again, then some one came in and cashed a $49 cheque and when I recounted I was only over $28, FUCKKKKKKK that is $78 i cannot account for

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home