AND THE TEST IS............
POSITIVE
I made Ironman go get me a test last night. I kind of figured I already was but just wanted some confirmation. He brought it home and got impatient with me because I didn't jump right up and pee on the stick. I finally got up, went potty, had to really think about going pee, u know when u have to go for a reason it's hard to actually go. Well I finally peed on my stick and just left it on the counter. About 20 mins later I told Ironman to go get it. And it is positive.
I am really nervous now as to weather we made the right decision to have another baby, but it is done now. I told Spidey this morning and I don't think he really believed me. Just thought I was bugging him as usual. We aren't going to tell any family until Christmas. I don't know yet how we are going to do it. Put a "I'm going to be a big brother" t-shirt on Spidey, a little present to everyone, I don't know. I kind of want to do it in a special way because x-mas is at our house this year and it will be fun for the family.

1 Comments:
Congrats :)
Post a Comment
<< Home