spideysfam

Thursday, October 13, 2005

Hammy is FOUND

We found HAMMY!!!!! Yippeee! Last night Iromman was going into the kitchen while he was talking to me. As he walked into the kitchen out of the corner of my eye, I saw a white fluff ball. I yelled, its hammy, and Ironman didn't believe me. I told him to pull the dishwasher out cause that is where it went. Unknown to me the dishwasher can't come out, it's bolted in, but Ironman got down and said there was no way he would fit under there cause the hole was tooo smaalll. I know the holes that mice can fit in and hammy is just like a mouse so I disagreed. I got down and took the front plate of the dishwasher off, and there he was, but we couldn't get him. Ironman said he looked realllly injured. Shit, did I feel bad.

We put some food down, and waited, and waited and waited. Hammy finally came out so I picked him up and put him in the cage. He's not injured but pretty shaken up. Poor little guy. I will always remember to put hammy back in the cage.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home