Blood Tests!!!!! uck
I get to go for blood tests tomorow. Oh, what fun for my day off. Hopefully we can figure out why I am so tired all the time. Saw the Dr. today, I'm doing much better with the new anti-depressants. Just soooo tired all the time. I can never seem to get enough sleep. So we figured I would go in for blood tests to test my iron levels, blood sugar and thyroid I think. As long as we can figure out something.
I plan at night to get up and work out in the morning but when the alarm goes off, I hit it and roll over and go back to sleep. Most of the time I don't even realize that it even went off. I have to ask Ironman if my alarm went off. I have never been like this before in my life. I need to figure out what is going on.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home