spideysfam

Thursday, September 29, 2005

Powers out

Well not anymore, but was for about 2 hours. Its fun sometimes when the power goes out, as long as it isn't for long. I'm glad that it is back now. Spidey really enjoyed running around the house with me lighting candles. Thanks to my wedding 3 years ago, I still have a ton. Not many holders though. Maybe that is what I should ask for for Christmas.

Since we have started not protecting against having babies, the subject has come up with so many people. Everyone asking when we are having another one. Not like it is any of their business or anything. I really didn't want to tell anyone, but had to tell Nat this morning. She has a gorgeous crib that I always said I wanted to borrow from her. Her other friend is pregnant right now and Nat was just about to give it to her. I had to cave and tell her. I don't want that damn crib going anywhere but my house. I know that sounds like I'm being greedy but really I will appreciate it soooo much. So much of my baby stuff went to Nat when she had Coby so I don't have much left.

My ex-sis in law was here today. Even she was asking when I was having another one. Why is it when we have sort of decided we are, everyone keeps asking? Shut up already, we will tell ya when I am.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home