spideysfam

Thursday, October 06, 2005

Dr. Phil

Well I have decided to read Dr. Phil's book, The Ultimate Weight Solution, The 7 keys to Weight Loss Freedom. Anything that I am going to need to write down, I will be posting in here. That way I don't lose it, and it is out there for every one to see.


From the charts I have read I should be anywhere from 112lbs to 143lbs. At this moment I can only dream of getting to 143lbs. I don't even know how long ago that I was there.


My goal right now is to lose 70lbs, that would put me at 150lbs. I must start eating better, more fruits and vegetables and workout at least 4 times a week.

When I lose weight, I want to feel good about myself. I want to feel healthy, I want to look good, I want show a good example for my family.


I have actually had the Dr. Phil book for awhile and thought I had read it. But decided to sit down and read it again. And this time I am actually going to put a little bit of effort into it. I really need to do this for myself to feel better. It may help me out of the depression, but most of all I need set an example for my family. Show them that I won't always be fat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home