Am I supposed to be happy every day?
So I seem to be doing good on the Cipralex. We upped my dosage a little while ago and things seem to be going great. Ironman gets home from work last night and starts bugging and pestering me. Well I was sort of grumpy to begin with, then he starts doing that it makes me really bitchy. So he starts bugging me worse then before. From doing flylady, I have my routine that the kitchen is to be clean and dishes washed and put away before bed. We have sort of a deal that whoever cooks, the other one cleans up. I cooked last night, but I clean as I cook so the only thing to do was handwash one pan, unload the dishwasher, and sweep.
I ended up sweeping before I went to bed, even though the dishes were driving me bonkers, giving Ironman the benifit of the doubt that it would be done before he went to bed. I get up this morning and what did I find? Was it done? NOPE!!! It was worse then before I went to bed. I even found about a pound of toe nail clippings on the table in the living room!!!!!!EWWWW!!
Then when he finally gets up, after I've dropped Spidey at preschool, gone to the Dr. and gone shopping, he asks why I am bitchy. Hello!!! Must I say it again, routines, routines, routines.
I figure to make myself happy, I jsut won't depend on him for our house routines. He doesn't seem to get why it is important to me, so I will make it important for myself.
He also doesn't seem to understand that even though these new antidepressants are working, not every day is gonna be a good one. Yes the pills are helping but it is not gonna cure me, god, how I wish they could. So I think he goes on the defensive when I am bitchy. I am not saying I blame him. You have to watch out for me sometimes. I just wish he could understand that this is going to be a long process, probably the rest of my life. And I probably won't be happy every day that I take a pill. It's not a miracle drug.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home