We LOST hammy!!!
I got a hamster for my son about a month ago. He's a pretty cute little guy with the HUGEST set of balls I have ever seen on a rodent. He's really soft and adorable. Spidey named him Jude, but we mostly call him hammy or ratty.
The other night Ironman decided little hammy's wheel needed some oiling (it was pretty squeeky) he took hammy out and put him on the couch with me then oiled Hammys wheel with some Pam. I payed a little attention to Hammy and then he went off and did his own thing and since I didn't take him out of the cage, I forgot to but him back. I got up and went to bed, wasn't till the next morning when Spidey told me Hammy wasn't in his cage that I realized what had happened.
OH POOR HAMMY!!!!!! I feel absolutely horrible considering we have not 1, not 2 but 3 CATS!!!
OH POOR HAMMY!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home