spideysfam

Monday, October 31, 2005

Happy Halloween

Halloween is here. Yippee!!!! I wish I was still young enough to go trick or treating. At least I have Spidey, where I can steal all the chocolate. I have to be careful though now as he is old enough to voice his opinion wether or not I steal his candy. All the other years he was too young to have all that candy so Ironman and I ate it. Now he can hoard it.

We are all dressing up this year. Spidey is The Thing, from fantastic 4. Ironman is dressing up as some other comic book character. Aren't I bad, my poor hubby has been working on his costume for days and I can't even remember the name of it. Tells ya how much I care about comic books. I am an escaped convict from Ferndale Institution. I wore my costume on Friday night and it went over quite well. I should have put a little more effort into it but it works.

Nat and Coby are coming out here to trick or treat. We live in a pretty good area I think. All the houses are close together so it is easier on the little legs. Nat is going to dress up in one of our costumes from last year. I think she is going to be the blow up ballerina, and Coby will be a giraffe. I can't wait.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home