I want to go back to Mexico
Mexico was a blast. I soooo want to go back. We got awesome tans and met a whole bunch of great people. I even met a realtor/mortgage broker that lives in Calgary, so he could come in very handy.
The only thing that really sucked about Mexico is my fckn skin. Of course I didn't take any cream with me, so I was so uncomfortable by the last day all I wanted to do is get home. The flight home wasn't so great, between my excema, Auntie Flo coming to visit me and my foot feeling like it was going to fall off, what else could have gone wrong.
Me and Nat got tattys in Mexico. People are asking me why I did such a crazy thing when you can't even drink the water down there. Well we did and Nat's looks awesome. Because of my excema going so crazy my skin rejected the ink so mine looks like a big pile of pooh. At least it is not infected. The tattoo guy beside my work was really worried about it when I first showed him. But now that all the scab is off it looks ok, besides the colour being all weird. I will definately have that fixed by next summer.
I really can't wait till I go on a vacation like that with Ironman. He so want's to go, and now that I know what it is like, I can't wait to go somewhere else.

1 Comments:
hi
Interesting story. Hope you have a better trip next time.
Post a Comment
<< Home