spideysfam

Monday, November 14, 2005

Finally, she is getting out!!!!!

My best friend since high school has been with the most controlling asshole pig for the last 9 years. They have 2 kids together and I think she is FINALLY going to get out.
This guy is one of my arch enemies. Twice in the past 9 years, he has not allowed her to talk to me for months on end. He demands her to have sex when he snaps his fingers, expects her to do everything for her. I admit I shouldn't feel sorry for her because she really should have tried to do something for herself sooooo long ago. But in her case it is such a vicous cycle. She saw her mom in that position, her grandma, a few of her aunts, so to her it is just normal. But it is not. That is not what a relationship is. She doesn't have to ask how high when he tells her to jump. When they first got together I used to try to persuade her to leave but it never did any good. So for the last 5 or 6 years, when I've been allowed to talk to her I have just kept my mouth shut.

Well the other day, she told me she finally wants out. She doesn't want her kids in the same vicous cycle. So she is starting to make some plans. How she is gonna leave, when she is gonna leave and how she is gonna get there. That is a big step for her, you see, since she is almost 27, hardly had a job in her life, no drivers liscence. She has no clue at the moment how she is gonna support those kids and herself but she will figure it out. I just hope she has the strength to actually do it. I love her and I will support her in anyway that I can.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home