spideysfam

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Losing weight AGAIN

I have stayed basically the same weight since Spidey was born almost 5 years. I think I have gained and lost the same 20lbs over and over and over. Even though I say I am going to do it, I have the equipment to do it, I just don't do it. I know what to do. I know what I should eat, but I decide I want that chocolate and Pepsi more then a great body I guess. I just can't seem to stop myself. I eat it all the while thinking how bad it is for me, but I go and stuff more in my damn face. I keep saying I'm gonna do it but don't. Yesterday, I think I might have gotten that little push.

Rach phoned me freaking out because she was at the dr., got weighed, and now he put her on some weight loss drugs. Meridia I believe. She also has very high blood pressure which I think is from the stress of dickhead there. Anyway, she weighs 225lbs. I was there only 3 weeks ago. Now I am down to 219.5. I think I am going to challenge her in my own little way with out her knowing. Her with the Merdia, and me with what I know I should be doing. See who looks better afterwards and is the healthiest. Who keeps it off? It will be my own personal little challenge.

I really like the Body For Life plan. It makes the most sense to me. And I want to have muscles. I don't want to be skinny, I just want to be fit, with muscles. I want people to look at me and say "Holy fuck, stay away from her, she could kick your ass"

It doesn't really make sense trying to lose weight while trying to become pregnant. But I think I can do it to a point. By makin healthier choices, in the end I know it will come off. I need to eat healthy while being pregnant, don't I. Also exercise, it is better for you when you are pregnant to exercise, you are just trying to stay healthy. I think I can do this and I will start today. In the next couple days, I might take some pictures so I know where I started.

3 Comments:

At 9:38 a.m., Blogger Pamela said...

First.. thanks for the note on my blog.. glad there's others out there that are ..well out there! ~lol~
second.. Sounds like an AWESOME idea to give yourself a goal & a reason to challenge yourself! As to getting pregnant.. healthy is always a better way to do it! :)

As to boy or girl.. It has to do with timing..you should email me & we'll talk -- don't wanna go on & on here & be a Blog Hog! LOL!

BTW I used to live in Chilliwack.. Fairfield Island! ;)

seriously if you've got the time & wanna chat .. give me a shout!
It'd be great to hook up with other local BFL'ers! :)

Take care
Lala* (mistress_lala@hotmail.com.)

 
At 1:55 p.m., Blogger PartTimeMom said...

I agree - the chances of 'success' are better the healthier you are, and if you excercise during pregnency - you'll have an easier time of it! :)

I have a friend who actually (under the supervision of her Dr) ate right and excercised and only gained about 5 lbs in 9 months - so when the 'bean' was born - she ended up weighing less then when she started. Sounded like the way to go ;)

 
At 3:12 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

My name is Jennifer Thomson and i would like to show you my personal experience with Meridia.

I am 24 years old. I have been taking it for about 1 week and have noticed since the first day that it curbs my appettite. I haven't weighed in yet until the end of my second week.

I usually have side affects with almost any medication. This medication did not cause any side affects at all.

I hope this information will be useful to others,
Jennifer Thomson

 

Post a Comment

<< Home