I'm getting scared
I am an absolute nut. For a few months Ironman and I have talked about having another baby. So I have been off all birthcontrol for a few months now. I 've been reading website after website on how to increase the chances of having a girl. I've been looking at baby names and clothes and every thing baby related. Now that my period is almost here, I am getting scared. I actually thought i should be here by now, but it was a little behind schedule last month too. I am figuring the reason for that is my body readjusting to not having the hormones anymore. But now I am really starting to freak out. What am I gonna do with 2 kids? Can we afford 2 kids? Is my depression gonna come back full force? All these things are going through my mind and I am just getting scared.

1 Comments:
Congrats on giving it a try. I had depression after my first and after my second i felt better than I had in a LONG time. The confidence i had in myself dealing with the baby spilled over into other areas of my life. My girls are 18 months apart. DH and I have started talking about number 3 - still a ways off as I'd like 1 and 2 to be in school. good luck!
Post a Comment
<< Home