Another interview
Ironman has another interview tomorow. This is about the 3rd or 4th he has had. We know he is going to get one of them, I am just tired of waiting. This time he is on the short short list. He was on the first short list and now he's on the short short. If that makes anysense at all. We know something is going to happen here soon but when. I don't know if I should start painting the baby room or what. Are we moving? I don't know, this is driving me nuts. The one thing that is good about this location is that it is very close to Rach. If we moved down there Spidey and her boy will be able to play alot more. They really only talk on the phone once in awhile and see eachother every six months or so. And because Rach doesn't drive, it's us going out there. With me working it's too much of a pain to get out there when Rob isn't home. Rob and I have had our problems so it's just better I don't see him even though we get along now.
So righ now we sit and wait again. This just gets so frustrating not knowing what we are doing before the baby gets here. I am a planner, and I hate not knowing. AAAAHHHHHHHHHH
Soon enough, soon enough

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home