spideysfam

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Only 27 more days!!!!

OMG only 27 more days and this little guy will be here. I feel so unprepared. I have some stuff, but not like I did when I had Spidey. I know I have sort of what I need, but I need clothes. This little guy has hardly anything to wear. I can't believe he is going to be here in less then a month. Had a dr. appointment today and he told me that they have an OR booked for July 10th. Woo hoo. Feels sooo strange knowing what day I will be having a baby on. At least Ironman will be here for it. He told work it is actually on the 8th so will be home a few days before. Yipee!!!

1 Comments:

At 8:56 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there ~
API Productions, in association with Red Frame Productions, are making a documentary about people born on August 3rd.

We are studying the psychology, characteristics, lifestyles, outlooks, emotions, relationships etc etc of these people to find the similarities, differences and coincidences in our characters.

If you would like to be involved (no matter where you live), please email us at: info@apiproductions.com with "AUGUST 3rd" in the subject line, and a rough idea of where you live.

Many thanks,
Richard

 

Post a Comment

<< Home